Covid and climate change are leading many to ask questions about life and faith.
Alpha is a series of sessions exploring the Christian faith.
It is an opportunity to ask questions and explore ideas in a friendly and open environment.
However you would describe your personal faith or beliefs, you are welcome. It is open to everyone.
Our next Alpha course starts on January 17th 2022. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for dates and times.
We explore the big questions of life, watching the Alpha film series and discussing it. Alpha is for everyone, so come along and invite your friends, colleagues and family members to do it with you. If you’d be interested in joining our next course please email email@example.com. For more information about Alpha go to http://www.alpha.org
Feedback from our previous course:
- “each question raised for discussion made me think a lot more about my faith and what it means to me in my daily life“
- “inspirational, mind-altering“
- “I have taken away much more to contemplate than there was time to discuss in the sessions“
- “wonderful, what an experience“
- “it was great to get to know more people in the parish”
- a relaxed, no-pressure environment in which to consider the big questions in life
- an opportunity to explore with others what is important to them
- an opportunity to learn more about the person of Jesus
Who is it for?
- People who have some Christian faith already and people who have none.
- People who already know something about Jesus and people who do not.
- Church goers and non-church goers alike.
What’s the commitment?
There is no obligation – we are inviting you to ‘taste and see’ and there will be no ‘follow-up’ if you decide it’s not for you at any stage.
To find out more about Alpha in general, visit their website at https://alpha.org/
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletter emailed directly to you or read it here.
Saturday – 6pm
Sunday – 9am & 10.45am
Sunday 9am Mass is streamed, and available later via our YouTube page.
Weekday mass is at 9.30am on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, with Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament from 9.30-10am on Wednesdays. The church remains open for private prayer until 10.30am each day.
Alpha is moving online and we are excited to be a part of that.